Happy Raksha Bandhan Status For Whatsapp: If you are looking for
Raksha Bandhan Status then you are at right place. We have nice collection of Raksha Bandhan Status For Sister, Raksha Bandhan Status For Brother, Best Rakhi Status, Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English, Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother. You can copy your favorite Raksha Bandhan Status and send to your friends and family. So read on and Enjoy! And don’t forget to share with your friends and family.
— You can also share your favorite ideas & Status in the comment box.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Status For Whatsapp | Best Raksha Bankhan Status 2017
1. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
2. Though we are not close to each other during this Raksha Bandhan Day. We are together in thoughts & prayers. Wish you a very Happy Rakhi Day!
3. Times and money changes many things. Be our love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all my blessings, love and care for you! Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!
4. God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
5. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
6. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
8. My cute angel from today’s onwards I promise you I’ll never scold you when you’ll tear my books, messed up my clothes. You are really a ray of happiness in my life.
9. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
10. My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
11. We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing.
12. I’m lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!
13. There is only one thing I have to say.. You are lucky to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother.
14. Holi is colourful, Deewali is lightful and brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Poweful.
15. I am eagerly waiting for the Raksha Bandhan day. Guess, why? My brother has promised me the iPhone 6.
16. Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets…
17. I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world.
18. Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.
19. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
20. Hey didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I’m your brother.
22. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
23. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
24. May this auspicious occasion, bring you all the prosperity, and good luck in your way of life.
25. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Happy ‘Raksha Bandhan’ to my gorgeous sis from your brother.
Nice collection of Raksha Bankdan Status For Whatsapp
26. May this Rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in your life. Happy Rakshabandhan dear sis.
27. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow
28. Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.
29. May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fulfill your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful rakhi
30. Sorry that I can’t be with you on this Rakhi. I have sent Great love & wishes to you. May the gifts of friendship, happiness, joy and peace will fill your life. Have a Great Rakhi!
31. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
32. Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life.
33. My dear sister is one of the most precious gifts sent by God. Have a great Rakhi festival my loving sis.
34. My dear brother is one of the most precious gifts sent by God. Have a great Rakhi festival my loving bro.
35. It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
36. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.
37. Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister.
38. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.
39. The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
40. It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!
41. She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.
42. After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers.
43. May this Rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in your life. Happy Rakshabandhan dear bro.
44. Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there!
45. Husbands come and go; children come and eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister.
46. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
47. May this auspicious occasion, bring you all the prosperity, and good luck in your way of life.
48. Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
49. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.
50. It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.
51. Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your sister.
52. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
53. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.
54. My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on!
You May Also like:
We have tried our level best to provide you Best Status Collection. You can also share your favorite Status with us in the comments. We hope that you liked our collection of Rakhi Bandhan Status, Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Status of Raksha Bandhan, Rakhi Status For Brother, Raksha Bandhan SMS, Rakhi wishes For Brother. We are also publish Ram Navami SMS in Hindi & English. You can also check it.
Related Tags: Raksha Bandhan SMS, Rakhi wishes For Brother, Status For Rakhi, Rakhi Status for Sister, New Raksha Bandhan Status, Status of Raksha Bandhan, Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages, Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother, Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English, Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Rakhi special Status.
You loved this page, please share to help it grow, Thank You 🙂